Podcast Interview: From Burned Out Landlord to Mobile Home Investor (His & Her Money)
Recently I did a podcast interview with Tai and Talaat McNeely of the His and Her Money Show. Here I talk about how I went from a burned out landlord to becoming a mobile home investor.
(Note: Definitely check them out if you’re looking for new podcasts to subscribe to! )
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- About my first-ever mobile home investment
- Why I made the switch from single-family homes to mobile homes
- Capital: what it is and how I built it
- Breaking down mobile home myths and misconceptions
- Mentors vs self-teaching in the real estate investment community
- Scoping out your communities
- Lot fees and upfront costs
- Choosing your residents
- and much more!
Resources in the interview, can be found here:
Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for tuning in!
p.s. Just in case you missed it, my good friend J. Moneyfrom Budgets are Sexy is doing a free course giveaway on my new course: What You Need to Do to Get Started in Mobile Home Investing. Feel free to share. Enter today! 🙂
(Disclosure: Some posts may contain affiliate links.)