Podcast Interview: How to Flip Mobile Homes into Cash Flow (Real Estate Audios)
Recently I did a podcast interview with Paul do Campo, a fellow mobile home investor. Here I talk about the ins and outs of my mobile home investing business and how I got to where I am today.
In this interview, you’ll hear more about:
- How to make mobile home investing work
- The type of agreement I make with buyers when I sell
- My number #1 source of lead generation
- Who the “gatekeepers” of mobile homes are and how to build rapport
- The staple of my business operation
- How to manage contractors and construction costs
- Applying the 80/20 rule of business
- My common sense approach to business on how to generate leads from park managers
- and much more!
As a bonus, you’ll receive a free gift just by tuning in. Check it out today!
One other freebie for you: If you want to learn more about flipping mobile homes in a park for cash flow and how Rachel does, go to www.realestateaudios.com/rachel for a free gift exclusive to podcast listeners….
Books mentioned in the interview can be found here:
Thanks for tuning in!
(Disclosure: Some posts may contain affiliate links.)