– How Dyches started in real estate investing back in the 1980s
– Why it took so long for Dyches to leave his job and invest full time
– Who should become a hard money lender? Who should not?
– How becoming a hard money lender compliments other real estate investing strategies
– The benefits of hard money lending (sneak peak: you spend less time and still make good money)
– Example lending deals (including how closings work)
– The main challenges of hard money lending
– How to control and mitigate your risk of loss
– Dyches’ recommending lending guidelines
– How to loan smaller amounts of money safely using a technique called a wrap mortgage
– How to find good deals to loan your money against
At the end of the call after about 45 minutes, we also discuss Dyches’ in-person Hard Money Lending Class: http://assets101.com/events/hml/
Dyches has been teaching this class for 17 years, and it’s a one-of-a-kind source of education for those seriously interested in becoming a hard money lender.
If you reference “Coach Carson” when you register for the class you can receive a 20-page Special Report called “Hard Money Loans Using IRAs & Solo 401ks.” Your retirement account can be a great source of funds to make hard money loans, and Dyches shows you how.
For full disclosure, Coach Carson, LLC will be compensated for the referral. I only refer producs I use and trust. Thanks for helping to pay the bills at CoachCarson.com!